Saturday, January 18, 2014

EDLD 5366 Digital Graphic Web Design

Week 1 Assignment 1.3 Create a project
Heritage Night Flyer that teaches C.R.A.P principles

 50 -100 word review:

  My teaching tool for the C.R.A.P. assignment is a flyer for our upcoming Heritage Night. This flyer is simplistic in nature , yet follows the design principles that could be taught to teachers in an easy format.  For contrast I used blue and orange for the background. These two colors are opposite on the color wheel and are complementary colors. Also, blue makes a great background color. For repetition, I used bold stripes of blue and orange in a horizontal pattern, along with using the white font color. For alignment, I used the same font throughout the flyer along with keeping the font color white. Finally, for proximity I centered the picture of the hands in the middle, along with the information for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment